BMT Asia Pacific Indonesia was founded in 2005 and is located in the Arkadia Building Complex in South Jakarta. This company is lead by a President Director, Johnny Tjea.
BMT Asia Pacific Indonesia is a consulting company developing and providing environmental services, meteorological and oceanography services, oil spill information system and SAR information system, ports and logistic services and others. Our clients range from oil and gas industries, mining companies, government, ports offices and other important business sectors. Some of the projects are executed with colaboration with our sister companies around the world.
Our staff comprises highly qualified environmental engineers, oceanographers, information technology engineers and coastal engineers. They have many years of experience in the environmental, coastal, oceanographic and urban environmental sectors. The uniqueness and advantages to becoming a part of the worldwide BMT group are that BMT Asia Pacific Indonesia can provide wide range solutions with the help from sister companies from every corner of the world. At the same time, BMT Asia Pacific Indonesia maintains close links with research institutes, universities and industry in Indonesia and abroad to ensure that the latest techniques and services are available to our clients
- 17-May-2013 BMT WBM Enhances Flood Modelling Portfolio with Flike
- 15-May-2013 BMT Wins G-Cloud Framework with the UK Government Procurement Service
- 09-May-2013 Defence Industry to Benefit from BMTís Submarine Design and Engineering Course
- 03-May-2013 Andy Brown Joins BMT as VP of Business Development
- 02-May-2013 BMT Restructures Marine Survey Businesses
- 02-May-2013 Saipem Selects BMT for Riser Monitoring in Brazilís Pre-Salt Fields
- 29-Apr-2013 BMT Secures Key Management Consultancy Frameworks with the UK Government Procurement Service
- 29-Apr-2013 BMT to Exhibit at OTC in Houston, Texas